Common Ground is moving and for the next couple of months there will be no response from this website.
Sue Clifford and Angela King, founder directors, have stepped down.
The new address will be :
Dorset DT2 0EL
Thirty years of archives have gone to Exeter University:
Dr Christine Faunch, Head of Heritage Collections
University of Exeter
Prince of Wales Road
Exeter EX4 4SB
email C.J.Faunch [at] exeter.ac.uk
Tel: Reading Room +44 (0)1397 722096